Bula Travel is a fully licensed accredited Travel Agent and member of the Travel Compensation Fund. 7271. Travel agent number-32270.
Many fares contain restrictions and fees regarding changes and cancellation. Please check with your Bula Travel Consultant for the Terms and Conditions of this ticket.
In addition to any fees charged by airlines, wholesalers & suppliers, Bula Travel cancellation fee will apply. If you cancel before full payment a cancellation fee equal to your deposit and subsequent payments will be charged. After final payment, Bula Travel cancellation and administration fee will occur call Bula travel.
- All coupons, receipts and electronic tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers.
- By accepting the coupons, tickets and utilizing our services, you agree that, apart from certain rights you have under the Trade Practices Act that we cannot alter, neither Bula Travel nor any subsidiary company or representative shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings or otherwise arising in any way out of our services to you.
- Please check with one of our Consultants who can advise you on passport and visa requirements, but it is your responsibility to ensure you comply with these regulations before traveling.
- All relevant costs include GST.
- The supplier and airline refund process can consist of months of investigation, bula travel will assist this process however does not take any responsibility for the length of time taken by them.
All reservation must be booked according to legal name as in the passport. The Reservations Deposit is payable at the time the reservation is requested and is in addition to any deposits charged by the tour operator/airline or other travel supplier. The Reservation Deposit is non-refundable BUT if you proceed with the booking the amount of the Reservation Deposit will be credited against the final amount payable. Upon cancellation, the Reservation Deposit is forfeited however in certain cases may be held in suspension for 12 months. If the Bula Travel Reservation Deposit is not utilised within the 12 months, it will be deemed as cancellation of a booking.
In many cases, cancellation costs may be claimed against your insurance policy, and accordingly, travel insurance is strongly recommended. A recommended Insurance Policy will be automatically included in your statement. If you choose not to effect our insurance, we will ask you to sign an indemnity declaration. Travel Insurance provides cover when the premium is paid and the policy issued, and so should be taken out as soon as any deposit or payment is made for maximum protection.
Hotel or other suppliers’ cancellation fees may also apply, check hotel brochure for terms and conditions or our prefared whole sellers. Same condition applies to all airline’s terms and condition.
Travel insurance is highly recommended and we provide Aussie travel cover. By web or call us.
Before or after
In the event that an accident, disaster or emergency is reported to have occurred in a country where I/we will or may be travelling. I/we authorise you to disclose to the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade details of my/our itinerary (including without limitation, transport and accommodation arrangements) and my/our contact details within Australia and overseas. Please refer to www.smartraveller.gov.au for the important Top 10 Safe Travel Tips or refer to leaflet included in your final travel documentation. Other important informational websites are www.dfat.gov.au and www.tsa.gov.
Book Flights Online Terms and conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or over to make any booking on our website.
- Full payment for travel arrangements made via the bula travel booking engine is due at the same time as making the booking.
Where a Bula Travel Service fee is charged, this fee is non-refundable.
- We may require up to 48 hours notice to process Internet tickets. You will be advised by confirmation itinerary (via email) once your e-ticket is confirmed. Passengers who fail to await our confirmation email and purchase direct from airlines after not having tickets confirmed through us will be charged a $40.00 fee for any unconfirmed itineraries and/or tickets held. This means for example that even if you appear to have been successful at booking a Qantas Red Deal or other Qantas fare the ticket is not valid until confirmed by us to you in writing via email.
- Prices subject to availability and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on dates of travel & the relative availability of various fare prices.
- Prices are per person & unless otherwise specified, accommodation is based on twin share.
- Prices include taxes, levies and government charges on direct route only. Please check with staff about additional charges that pay apply to certain segments and/or certain package or other advertised deals.
Visa and Passport
- Important Note: Many (international) destinations require the issue of Visas before you travel. Obtaining the correct Visas is your sole responsibility. You must ensure that you double-check dates and applicability when your Visas arrive because mistakes can be made by issuing countries. Likewise the validity and currency of your Passport is your sole responsibility. Australian citizens require at least 6 months validation on their passport before re-entry into Australia is permitted. You must ensure that your documentation is up to date and in order before you travel. Please check with relevant department for visa and passport requirements.
- Please also note all Australian passport holders need electronic visa for USA before travelling.
- Criminal or Court Records (Visa applications):
It is a condition of booking through us that you disclose fully any criminal or court-related incidents that might jeopardise your entry into foreign countries. For example, Canada and the USA may well prohibit entry to anyone with a single marijuana-related conviction. Even if no conviction is recorded a country might refuse entry and therefore you must disclose or risk severe and permanent disappointment.
- Full payment for travel arrangements made via the BulaTravel booking engine is due at the same time as making the booking.
- Where a Bula Travel Service fee is charged, this fee is non-refundable.
Credit Card Payments
- Bula Travel reserves the right to charge administration/service fees for payments made by credit card. These charges are up to 2.2%. These charges will appear on the review page of the on-line booking process.
- Credit Card payment debit may take up to 72 hours after a booking is made online.
- Don’t Have Your Own Credit Card?
If you don’t have a Credit Card, or if you simply don’t like to use your Credit Card online, call us now and one of our friendly consultants will make the booking for you.
Amendments and Cancellation Fees
- All airlines changes and cancellations can be made through Bula Travel or the applicable or airlines.
- We reserve the right to charge a minimum amendment fee of AUD$75 per person on International departures for each change to a confirmation of booking; this is in addition to any fees charged by the travel supplier/wholesaler.
- The minimum charge for Domestic booking amendment is AUD$35 in addition to any fees charged by the travel supplier/wholesaler.
- For Virgin Blue, Jetstar or any Low Cost Airline changes, clients must contact the airlines directly.
- We also reserve the right to charge a minimum cancellation fee of AUD $70.00 per person for International departures which will be in addition to any charges made by the travel supplier/wholesaler, which in some cases can be the loss of the full amount you have paid.
- Refunds of monies can take a minimum 12 weeks to obtain from the travel supplier/wholesaler.
Please note that many travel suppliers/wholesalers treat passenger name changes and itinerary alterations as a FULL CANCELLATION and as such these changes can incur full cancellation charges.
- All travel suppliers and/or wholesalers charge amendment and cancellation fees. In many cases, cancellation costs may be claimed against your insurance policy, and accordingly, travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Bula Travel provides access to booking our recommended Travel Insurance. If you book with Bula Travel and choose not to take out travel insurance, Bula Travel will not be responsible for paying any extra costs or expenses you may incur. Travel Insurance may provide cover when the premium is paid and the policy issued, and so should be taken out as soon as payment is made for maximum protection.
- All coupons, receipts and electronic tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers.
- Apart from the rights you have under the Trade Practices Act that can not be lawfully excluded, neither Bula Travel nor any subsidiary company or representative shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings or otherwise arising in any way out of the use of our website and our services to you. We make no warranty or representation as to the suitability of any product or service displayed on our website. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased through the Bula Travel website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you comply with passport and visa requirements regulations before travelling.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are covered with Travel Insurance.
- All costs include GST.
Validity of Prices & Information
Bula Travel strives to ensure that all information available on our website is accurate; however the prices & information on the Bula Travel web site and featured in the booking engine are supplied by Third Parties and are subject to availability and conditions and are subject to change without notice. Although every care has been taken, the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full and documents have been issued.
Bula Travel disclaims and will be exempt from any liability under the law of contract, tort or by virtue of statutory enactment in relation to any:
- loss to personal injury death or illness of;
- damage or theft of personal property of any sort of;
- expense of inconvenience caused through delay to;
- disappointed expectation of;
- accident befalling;
The traveler or any dependents, arising out of any negligent act or omission, breach of any duty imposed by statute, breach of any law of the place of destination or on route to or from the destination, tort (whether intentional or unintentional), or breach of a contractual term, whether expressed or implied or breach of duty arising under or imposed by any law on the part of Bula Travel, its servants or agents or of any sub-contractor or supplier of any product or service on the Web Site.
Prices Do Not Include
Items of a personal nature (such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, etc.), transport, home port to destination and return (unless indicated).
Customer Service & Fairness
We always look to resolve issues quickly and fairly. Enquiries & correspondence should be addressed to Website Customer Service Manager, 39 Sandpiper Drive, Taylors Lakes VIC, 3038 Australia or email@example.com.
Departure Times and Flight Numbers
- Most airlines state that there is no need to re-confirm your departure times and flight numbers.Nonetheless,Bula Travel will not take responsibility for any flight time or flight number alteration made by airlines. Bula Travel strongly advises that all flights should be re-confirmed by phone with the relevant airline at least 72 hours prior to departure for each individual flight.
- CHECK-IN TIME FOR INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURES IS 3 HOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
- ALL FLIGHTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Please call airline for any schedule change during your stay abroad, if need be provide your phone number to them.
If you are a member of an airline’s frequent flyer scheme, please ensure that you have entered your correct number in the special section featured in the booking engine at the time of booking. Bula Travel will not take responsibility if the airlines do not register your trip. You are advised to retain copies of your air ticket and boarding pass.
All references to ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’ are references to Bula Travel.
Law & Jurisdiction
- Our terms, conditions & the contractual relationship created between you and Bula Travel when you book through us is governed by the laws of victoria, Australia
- You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria Australia for the determination of any dispute and the making of any claim against Bula Travel and acknowledge and agree that a court having jurisdiction in respect of the dispute or claim is the appropriate court.
Hotels & Cars bookings
If you have made a hotel or car reservation via the online booking engine, please be aware that your credit card may have been used to guarantee the reservation, but the booking has not been prepaid and full payment will need to be made direct to the supplier at the time of using this service. Hotels reservations may include a cancellation penalty so please check with Bula Travel if you need change or cancel a Hotels booking.